Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday 23rd December :- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone who´s kindly been involved with Oliva Rama Tours over this last year. I actually cannot believe it´s been another year of successful operation and I can only enjoy the fact that the company goes from strength to strength with 2010 being a very exciting prospect for me.
New ventures next year include Iberian Lynx in Andalucia (January, February & September) Cuba (March), Lesvos (April/May), Poland - Bears & Birds (September/October) and Panama (December). Things just get better and better. Early in the New Year I will be posting a newsletter highlighting further details on these and my other available holidays throughout 2010.
Finally I would like to personally thank a few people for their incredible help and support during 2009, none more so than my good friend and colleague Andy Carroll. His help and advice on potential merchandising has been invaluable - the proof of which will be seen next year. Also and as important is Ken Shaw who has been by my side since I launched Oliva Rama Tours providing incredibly useful contacts and ideas for future tours. He is a true friend. Next I would like to really thank Sally Dowden of Speyside Wildlife, Richard & Jane Palmer of Calandra Holidays, Ian & Dylan of Planet Whale for using my services during this year, I thouroughly enjoyed every trip I was involved with. Long may it continue. Finally a few other people such as Chris Byrne, Rob & Kathy Dowsett, Michael & Wendy Ball, John Moon, Graham & Agi Turner, Mike & Sue Pryor, Jan Beever and many more who have supported the business in so many ways. "Thank you very very much and I am lookin forward to seeing you all again next year".

1 comment:

John Fotheringham said...

Hi Joles,thinking of you, and wishing you and your family a great christmas, and fantastic 2010.
Awe Tha Best JOHN